Public Notification of ISPON's Judgement Order
In view of the court judgment order, the Governing Board led by Dr. Nnamdi Ilodiuba sat on 26th May, 2018 and resolved as follows:
- All individuals and corporate members of ISPON and the general public are hereby warned that any dealings contrary to the content of the Judgment order does so at his/her own peril.
- Institutions, establishments, security agencies and corporate organizations are advised to have dealings with only groups recognized by the institute.
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), University of Lagos, University of Port Harcourt, Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Lagos State Polytechnic, Lagos State Safety Commission and all ISPON international partners and affiliates that have Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with ISPON are hereby notified of this court order.
- Members of ISPON both individual and corporate are hereby encouraged to regularize their membership status to avoid being delisted from the membership register on/before 30th June, 2018.
- For all institute trainings and consultancy services etc, contact the institute website www.ispon.gov.ng. Please note that certificates not obtained from the recognized branches/names below remains invalid. The branches are:
- Akwa Ibom 07036831116
- Cross River 08034616500
- Bayelsa 08032286955
- Lagos 08060314610
- Imo 08033235818
- Anambra 08037106429
- Abuja 08037011068